I decided to make dark chocolate bark - it's so easy to make too!!
- I used dark chocolate (99% cacoa 9.7oz.) if you don't like too dark of chocolate, you can always use a lower percentage
- I went to Wegman's bulk section and found their trail mix (almonds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries) you can use whatever you want - just a couple of scoops - or however crunchy you want your bark :)
- Break up the chocolate, and heat in 30 second increments - and stir each time
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the trail mix of your choice
- Pour on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper
- Place in fridge for about 45 minutes
- Break into pieces, and enjoy!!
These would be perfect gifts for the holiday's too!!