The other night we made grilled chicken, and fresh veggies on the grill. Since I am a big Paleo foodie, I like to make my recipes easy, not to many ingredients, and easy on the wallet.
What you will need:
- four chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- I marinated my chicken breast that morning in a plastic bag with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Wash, and slice your veggies, and put onto a bamboo skewer. I then drizzled olive oil, and sprinkled salt and pepper over the veggies.
- Start prepping your grill - we use charcoal.
- Once you grill is ready, place your marinated chicken breast on the grill. We waited until they were half way done, and then placed the veggies on.
- After you chicken and veggies are done grilling, remove from grill, and enjoy!