I wanted to try a bunch of new items, and pick up a few of my favorites, so I decided to give VitaCost a try. First I would like to say their shipping was extremely fast (if you place an order over $49 it will ship for free). I placed my order on Friday, and had my order delivered by Monday. Everything I received was well wrapped, and nothing was damaged.
Here are the items that I picked up:
- BlenderBottle - one in pink, and one in lime - needed something for my after workout protein shakes
- Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Powder in Vanilla - you lift?
- Desert Essence Toothpaste - this is my favorite brand - sometimes it's really hard to find so I stocked up and bought two
- Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries - can't wait to try this in my smoothies
- J.R. Liggett's Old Fashion Bar Shampoo Tea Tree and Hemp Oil - so I had to try this immediately, and I LOVE it! I didn't even need a conditioner, and it made my hair really soft. Plus it smells amazing!
- Nature's Gate Sunless Tanner - if you haven't seen my IG pictures, I need a little help in the tan department, AND I refuse to sit in the sun. I wanted to try a brand that I haven't used, and I wanted something that was free of harsh chemicals
- EO Essential Oil Products Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon - this smells amazing!!
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - I have seen this all over Pinterest, and I wanted to try a great clay mask!
VitaCost offers a wonderful Refer a Friend program. If you are new to shopping at VitaCost, you can save $10 on your first order using this link http://goo.gl/SH6Sp7.
Can't wait to update you on the new items I bought!