If you are looking for something to do with all the strawberries you have, you can make easy homemade fruit rollups! The best part - you only need two ingredients.
- one pound of strawberries - hulled and halved
- juice of one lemon
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees
- Add one pound of strawberries to blender, lemon juice, and puree
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour the pureed strawberries over parchment paper
- Using a silicon spatula spread the strawberry puree evenly over the parchment paper
- Bake until the mixture is no longer sticky - I checked mine every two hours, and it took about six hours to reach the desired consistency
- Let cool
- Once cooled take a pizza slicer, and cut the parchment paper into strips, and then roll!
- You can store them in a sealed container, mine only lasted a few days!
If you want to add a sweetener to your strawberries before you dehydrate them in the oven. I am doing an extended Whole30 - so I didn't add anything. I don't really think you need to, but you can add honey if you want them sweeter. The kids loved them!