Tuna is something that I really enjoy, but you have to read your labels! Do you know most of your big tuna brands have soy, and fillers? I am glad I found Safe Catch! It's the only brand that tests every tuna for mercury levels. It has no additives, or fillers, and it's GMO Free.
Yesterday I made tuna stuff bell peppers! It was so good, and filling!
- one can of Safe Catch Tuna check them out here
- one tablespoon of Paleo mayo - I use Planks Love and Guacamole Mayo here
- salt and pepper - just a dash of each
- fresh dill
- one bell pepper, cleaned
- Mix everything together, and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour
- Stuff bell pepper, and enjoy!
Simple sometimes is the best!