You don't even need a ton of ingredients to make it.
- one full fat can of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- fresh fruit for topping - I used fresh bananas and strawberries for this overnight pudding
- add the full can of coconut milk to a Mason Jar - I use the 16oz Ball Regular Mouth jars
- add the chia seeds
- cover with lid, and shake until well mixed
- let sit in the fridge overnight
- top with fresh fruit
If you want you can add honey or vanilla extract if you need it to be sweater. I would recommend maybe a teaspoon or so depending on how sweet you prefer it.