Since it rained a few weekends ago, I had tons of time to spend in my kitchen to cook so much yummy food. I love sharing simple meals. Let's be honest, we are all trying to eat healthy, and sometimes finding the time can be challenging. I love sharing meals that can be done in less than an hour, using simple whole ingredients, and won't break the bank.
So, I wanted to share on of my favorite sides - oven roasted asparagus. It takes less than five minutes to prep, and is ready in about 20 minutes. I love eating asparagus with so many things. You can have it for breakfast with eggs, and it's a great side to any dinner. It's so healthy too!
- one bunch of asparagus, cleaned, and the ends trimmed
- avocado oil
- sea salt + pepper
- lemon slices
- baking sheet + parchment paper
- two garlic cloves chopped
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- cover baking sheet with parchment paper
- lay asparagus on baking sheet, and drizzle with avocado oil
- season with sea salt, pepper, and garlic cloves
- top with lemon slices
- bake for 15 - 20 minutes