- one whole chicken
- one small sweet onion diced
- one lemon, cut into small wedges
- rosemary (I used fresh from our local farmer's market)
- sea salt + pepper
- avocado oil
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Once you have cleaned, rinsed off, and dried the chicken (I just pat the chicken dry with a paper towel), place it on a roasting pan (I use this one here).
- Stuff the chicken with the diced onion, and lemon wedges
- Drizzle avocado oil all over the chicken (you can use olive oil, but we prefer avocado oil)
- Season the chicken with the salt, pepper, and rosemary
- Bake chicken for 60 minutes, or until the juices run clear
This is a great comfort meal, and you can even save the left over chicken to make chicken stock!