- one large head of a cauliflower (made into rice)
- once cup cooked chicken - chopped into bite size piece
- one zucchini - chopped
- half of a sweet onion - chopped
- one cup of carrots - chopped
- two garlic cloves - minced
- two cups of broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons of Red Boat Fish Sauce
- salt + pepper - to season
- avocado oil
How to Make Cauliflower Rice
I lost the blade to my food processor - so the next best option was my grater. It worked like a charm, and it was a good arm workout!!
- Drizzle avocado oil into a hot pan
- Add all the ingredients to the pan, stir, and let cook for about ten minutes on medium heat.
I love making cauliflower rice, it's great substitute for rice, and you won't miss those carbs!!
Simple, and easy!!