You don't have to wait for Monday, the new year, or a new month to start something. That's a habit I wanted to break. I am always telling myself - "Just start Monday." Monday comes, and goes, and I am right back where I was - "Just start Monday."
When I do a Whole30 or Whole90, the only way I can stay on track is always being prepared. So, I went to Target, and Costco to stock up.
Here are the things that I always like to have when doing a Whole30/Whole90
- LARABAR's (make sure the ones you are eating are compliant!!)
- Applegate hot dogs, and roast beef (again make sure the lunch meat is compliant)
- Kombucha!! It's a must!
- La Croix ANOTHER must!!
- Meat (chicken, ground beef, pork chops)
- Seafood (salmon and tuna are my go-to's)
- Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage (these are great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Compliant Bacon - if you can't find compliant bacon prosciutto is a great alternative
- Canned coconut milk
- Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
- Almond BUTTTTERRRR
- Compliant Pasta Sauce (no sugar added)
If you need more info on doing a Whole30 for the first time - check out their website!! It has all the info!! www.whole30.com