You can do so many flavors when making kale chips. They are super easy to make, and they are a great snack. I decided to make spicy kale chips, and they are so yummy!!
- one bunch of kale, or you can get the precut kale in the bag (the bag kind can be a time saver), but I really like it to be fresh
- avocado oil
- sea salt
- red pepper flakes
- preheat oven to 300 degrees
- parchment paper / baking sheet
- After rinsing the kale I removed the greens from the stems, and placed the kale pieces in a large bowl
- Drizzle your avocado oil onto the kale, and then massage the kale until it's coated evenly. I am obsessed with avocado oil, and we rarely use olive oil.
- Place the kale pieces on the baking sheet covered in parchment paper
- Lightly sprinkle your sea salt, and red pepper flakes onto the kale
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees, or until they look crunchy