I normally make my bacon at the beginning of the week, and make my eggs first thing in the morning.
If you are looking for the perfect soft boiled egg - this is how I make my eggs:
- Boil water (rapid boil)
- Add eggs after the water is boiling
- Turn down heat to medium
- Let boil (six minutes if you want the yolk runny, seven minutes if you want it soft)
- Once they are done boiling - run eggs under cold water
- Crack, and peel your eggs
- I love topping my eggs with sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes or chives!
|Soft Boiled Eggs with Half an Avocado and Bacon|
|Crispy Eggs with Spaghetti Squash and Bacon.|
|Soft Boiled Eggs with Spaghetti Squash and Kale with a side of Crispy Prosciutto|
|Soft Boiled Eggs with Bacon and a side of Roasted Red Potatoes|
|Egg Salad with Trader Joe's Plantain Chips and a side of Fresh Tomatoes|
Simple meals are the BEST!!