- parchment paper
- wild caught salmon
- avocado oil (or oil of your choice)
- salt + pepper
- diced garlic
- sliced lemon
- all the veggies you love!
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place veggies on a large piece of parchment paper, and season with salt, pepper, diced garlic, and drizzle with avocado oil (or oil of your choice)
- place your wild caught salmon on top of the veggies
- season the wild caught salmon with salt, pepper, avocado oil, and top with sliced lemon
- fold parchment paper into a packet; folding edges like an accordion
- place parchment paper pack on top of a baking sheet
- bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes; or until fish is flaky
This is a great meal to make, with minimal cleanup, and it's kid and husband approve! It's also Whole30 approved!